As we are a boutique firm we are particular as to the clients and assignments we select. We are looking to secure clients who can demonstrate a desire to improve their understanding of their business, therefore grow their business and profits and improve their quality of life.
We have a great team of accountants and we would like to get to know you and your business to help you and your business achieve your goals.
Midgley Partners is a founding member of NZCA; an independent association of Chartered Accountants. We are therefore able to draw on the resources of 35 member firms spread throughout New Zealand. This membership also gives us links to over 50 law firms via the sister organisation NZ Law.
Our Team Will Commit To:
- Acting honestly and with integrity in everything we do for and with you.
- Respecting absolutely the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- Returning phone calls on a timely basis.
- Meeting deadlines set by you, or advising you beforehand, for reasons outside our control, of our inability to meet the deadline.
- Giving a firm estimate of the likely fee for the assignment, and discussing with you any variations that may be necessary.
Midgley Partners Professional Standards:
Prospective Client Commitments:
- To be open and frank with us at all times, and to advise us of any concerns you have with any aspect of the work we do for you.
- To provide us with all the information we require within the time frames agreed upon.
- To make time to attend to any aspect of the assignment that you agree to work on and to meet associated deadlines, subject to problems that are beyond your control.
- To pay our account on the agreed terms, which are generally within 7 days of receipt of our invoice/statement for services or phases of the assignment completed.
- To consider if appropriate and satisfied with our services, refer our firm to another
whom you believe would benefit from the work we do.